You can use a disposable camera in these cases to get a feel for how it feels to take pictures with a film camera, or to take pictures at events, parties, and picnics. Disposable cameras are as simple to use and straightforward as any other point-and-shoot camera. Because they are so inexpensive, you won’t regret using them even if they break or get lost.
There are plenty of disposable cameras available on the market. To make it easy for you to choose the best disposable camera, we’ve compiled a shortlist of our top picks. Here are some tips to help you choose the right disposable.
- Format for Film:Disposable cameras come without any expensive electronics. They use the 35mm film to capture photos. In such cases, it is possible to check with the brand if they provide 35mm films. If not, they will have to be purchased separately.
- Focusing Range Disposable cameras generally don’t have many functions. However, some camera options let you make adjustments beyond digital ones. But disposable cameras do not usually offer adjustable focus settings. It is important to understand the optimal range of focus the camera supports. Clear photos are usually captured with disposable cameras that can see beyond a 1 meter distance.
- Built In Flash: A disposable camera with built in flash is a great option if you plan on using it at night. Disposable cameras almost all look similar to SLR cameras. Most of them have built-in flashes, but you need to confirm this beforehand.
You can also find a detailed buying guide if you’re interested in disposable cameras. This will explain everything a customer needs to know before purchasing a disposable camera. However, if this is your first disposable camera purchase or you have never had to use one before, this guide will help you choose the best model for you. Let’s review the main features of each of the camera options.
Best Disposable Cameras Reviews
1. Fujifilm QuickSnap Disposable 35mm Camera
Fujifilm is a highly-respected brand that is known for their high-quality camera options and is well-known if you know enough about cameras and brands.
Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 disposable camera is one of our top picks, and it’s a very affordable option. Fujifilm has taken care to design this disposable camera so it will last for longer than you may think. The build quality is excellent and the operation is simple.
It is a single-use camera, so you don’t have to worry about replacing films. You just need to take the camera out of its box and start taking pictures. These cameras come with Superior XTRA 400 35mm Films preloaded. The camera can be used to click 27 pictures and comes equipped with an integrated flash. This makes it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
2. KODAK FunSaver 35mm Single Use Camera
KODAK is an iconic brand that has been in the camera business for more than 100 years. You should therefore take a look at the KODAK FunSaver disposable cameras.
It’s a once-use camera with a really low price. Although it’s made of plastic it does look odd, but it serves its purpose and performs well.
It offers 27 exposures and an in-built flash. The 35mm standard 800 ISO Kodak Max film that can be used is also preloaded. But that’s not all. It even comes with a dedicated viewfinder which allows you to take better quality photos.
3. Lomography Easy Use Reloadable Camera
Lomography is a solid brand to consider as their cameras are known for excellent quality.
Lomography Disposable Camera is yet another disposable camera. This camera is suitable for both daytime and nighttime photography because it comes preloaded on Color Negative 400 Film. This camera also makes it simple to capture scenes. All you have to do is click a button and the camera does its job.
The camera will take clearest photos if you keep your subject at least 1 meter from it. Color gel filters can also be used to capture vivid photos in various colors. The flash built into the camera can be used in dark areas. It allows you to reload old films unlike many disposable cameras.