Every detail you add in QuickBooks gets saved in the Company File. So obviously, your access to the Company File must never interrupt because this can be highly dangerous for you if it happens. The QuickBooks error 6000 83 stops you from accessing your Company File when you try to open, restore, or create a backup. This blog will explain everything about this problem and the quick solutions you can use to get rid of it. So if you are struggling with the same issue stay connected for the best advice.
The method we will explain in this blog is practically proven, and you can implement it without any consultation. In case you still require the need of expert advice, you can contact us 24/7 by dialing +1-855-856-0042.
What is QuickBooks Error 6000 83?
This is a Company File error that can appear in either of three cases.
- While opening the Company File.
- While creating a backup of the Company File.
- While restoring the Company File
How to Identify the QuickBooks error 6000 83?
This would be the most straightforward task in this problem. When you try to open, restore, or create a backup of the Company File and an error message appears on your computer/laptop screen that contains the error code 6000 83, it is a sign that you are struggling with this error. Do not worry if it happens because resolving this error needs good guidance, and we, in the following section of this blog, will provide it. Stay tuned if you want a perfect guide to fix this error.
What to do when you see QuickBooks Error 6000 83?
Here we will give you a practically proven method you can implement anytime you witness this error. Just make sure you do not omit any step, and repeat the presented method in the same manner.
- Close QuickBooks Desktop on your server.
- Click on Windows key on your computer/laptop and open Windows Start menu.
- Open File Explorer by searching it in Windows Start menu.
- Now go to My Computer or This PC from the options you can see on the left-hand side of the window.
- In My Computer, go to the C: drive, create a new folder, and give it any name.
- Follow the same process to create two new folders named QuickBooks backup and QuickBooks restore.
- Now open QuickBooks and use these two newly formed folders for backup and restore purposes when QuickBooks asks you where you want to save backup and restore files.
- Now open QuickBooks again, and you will find it working smoothly.
So, these were some quick solutions so that you may easily fix the problem. In case the issue makes a progress then you can also reach to our QB support team.
The method mentioned above is universal and can be applied anytime you face the QuickBooks Error 6000 83 on your computer/laptop. It is a well-proven and easy way to resolve this error. In case you still require any help to fix this error, we are just a call away. You can contact us anytime by dialing +1-855-856-0042.