Bank Feeds is an excellent feature that allows users to connect bank accounts and credit cards to QuickBooks. It automatically records all the transactions in the banking center. But being a program, it also undergoes some issues. The main problem which users face nowadays is QuickBooks Bank Feeds not working. It might be that Intuit does not support the account you are using. There are also other causes behind this issue. With this documentation guide, we are going to derive all the possible causes and the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
Why is QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working?
Generally, this happens when there is an interlinking problem in the bank account and Quickbooks. Also, a bad or poor internet connection can interrupt Bank Feeds from not operating. Likewise, below are some other reasons for the issue.
- There can be a specific bank that Intuit doesn’t support.
- When the transaction has been stored and retrieved past 90 days.
- Your log-in credentials may not have been updated.
- The bank or browser-related issue.
- The files in these feeds are not cleared.
Fix QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working Issue
Solution 1: Update Bank Sign-in Details
It is important to update the bank sign-in details on a regular basis. Sometimes, outdated login details raise this issue. So updating the signing-in credentials can fix this error. Here’s how
- Firstly, open QuickBooks.
- Secondly, you have to click on the Banking Center.
- Now, choose the Pencil sign.
- After that, choose the Edit Sign-in Info option.
- Then, a window will appear to change the User ID and Password.
- Next, you have to fill in the new details.
- Here, you have to press on Update Sign-in Info.
- Now, a dialog box will appear stating that “Credentials have been updated.”
- After the credentials change. Log in to Bank Feeds with the new credentials.
Solution 2: Disconnecting & Reconnecting the Bank Account
This section initiates the troubleshooting steps to ensure that the bank account is disconnected via Banking. For connecting it again, revisit the menu and enter the details to log in. Follow the given steps to fix the issue.
- Firstly, run the QuickBooks program.
- Then, click on Banking.
- After that, you have to choose the Edit option.
- Next, choose the Edit Account Info.
- Now, check the Disconnect this Account checkbox.
- Here you have to click on Save and Close button.
- Thereafter, for reconnecting the bank account, you must sign in to it.
- Now, copy the Web Address from the top of the screen.
- Then, go to the QuickBooks Account.
- Click on Banking.
- Select the Add Account tab.
- After that, enter the copied address in “Enter Your Bank Name or URL.”
- Click on the OK button.
- In the end, open the bank feeds again and check for the issue.
For more methods, you can read: Solve QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working.
Now, we are in the end section of the guide. Your banking workflow disturbs the accounting program when the QuickBooks Bank Feeds not working. With the above-given manual, you can easily fix the issue. We also mention the causes, keep them in mind for not getting this issue in future. You can call the experts if you still face the error. To reach the certified experts, dial QuickBooks phone number at +1-520-463-7633 to settle the issue.